Saturday, July 04, 2009

What happened to the weighins?

Well, I haven't stopped, but there's been no change at all; I've been holding at T plus 70 and being in a holding pattern isn't really worth blogging about. In fact, I haven't really been trying at all -- it's been no real regular exercise and no change in the diet for some time. Will this change? I don't know... right now the Magic 8 Ball would probably read "Outlook not so good."

I know that I need to lose weight. I know there are health implications, especially as I age. Unfortunately, I keep seeing people who are fatter than I am and, rather than take that as a warning, I sigh and think, "well, at least I'm not that fat." Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure people look at me sometimes and think the same thing.

At any rate, I am holding steady -- I haven't gained anything yet.

No comments: