Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Weighing in.

Bleary-eyed I stepped on the scale early this morning and noted the number. While it's already 6 lbs lower than last Thursday (wow!) it's still a big number: T+65.

Today is the first weekday I haven't cycled -- and yesterday I only biked one direction -- primarily this is due to the weather; I don't have decent rain gear and I really hate being pelted by little thumbtacks of rain. Maybe tomorrow I will get back on the bike. I am not too worried about not cycling on the weekends -- right now there is plenty of yard work to be done that amounts to at least a half hour of exercise daily.

Of course exercise is only half the equation -- food is the other. For now, I am just going to work on controlling some of my junk food intake and working on portion sizes. I'll get into more detail as I go.

No comments: